Friday, 25 November 2011

Day 25 – A show you plan on watching (old or new)

For once, I am actually going to answer the question properly, as there are plenty of shows I plan on watching, but I am only going to blog about one:

How I Met Your Mother Season 1

Really, it should be a no brainer. I adore Alyson Hannigan, or at least I used to, when she was Willow, so why am I not watching it already you may ask.

Well the truth is, I didn't really hear much about it when it first started in the UK, I discovered it late at night whilst it was still on BBC2, thought it was quite amusing, texted my friend who was even more obsessed about Alyson than I was, planned to watch it again but then never got round to it. It wasn't until two seasons later that I even realised it had moved to E4, so, yeah, totally failed with that one.

That's all I have to say on the matter, except that when I do catch snippets of it, it does look very funny. Hopefully some day I'll get them on DVD, and hopefully before everyone else knows who the mother is.

1 comment:

  1. You really should watch! It's such a good show. :)

    ReplyDelete